Saturday, July 22, 2017

My Obsession with Lego Fidget Spinners

If you don’t know what a fidget spinner is, you’ve been living under a rock for the past six months! A fidget spinner is pretty self-explanatory. It is a spinner that helps kids with A.D.D. and A.D.H.D. help concentrate, but fidget spinners have become a great toy for any and all kids. If you know me, you know I love Legos. Since I have a room completely devoted to Legos, I thought I could try to make some Lego fidget spinners. I decided to look on YouTube to see what kind of Lego spinners people have made and I found some cool stuff.

The first video I found was an Incredible Science video, LEGO Spinner Fidget Toy Tutorial! How to Make 5 Different Hand Spinners!. Then I found more and more Lego spinner videos and my absolute, number one favorite Lego fidget spinner video was LEGO Justice League Fidget Spinner Toys (Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg). I’ve made two of the fidget spinners from this video, the Wonder Woman, and Batman Lego fidget spinner.

Batman and Wonder Woman Fidget Spinner

Backside of Batman Fidget Spinner

There is another video by this YouTuber that is an Avenger themed Lego fidget spinner collection. I have only made one of the Avenger set and that is the Iron Man Lego fidget spinner. I attempted to make the Thor fidget spinner in the collection, but it just turned into a hammer fidget spinner.

Iron Man  Fidget Spinner


I encourage you guys to check out these videos and try making some Lego fidget spinners yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I have been living under a rock !

    Thanks for the update on what is cool GS187.

    ReplyDelete