Thursday, July 5, 2018

My Obsession with Harry Potter, Ford, and the Bullitt Mustang, And An Offer For You!

 
1968 Bullitt Mustang Original Drawing
by Gregory Smith

Over the past year, I have taken an interest in the beautiful cars of Ford. It was natural as my oldest brother is a Ford fanatic. Living in the house with him, I had no choice but to fall in line. One day I was indulging in one of my favorite hobbies, watching a Lego video on YouTube. It featured the Bullitt Mustang. Immediately I immersed myself in all things Bullitt.

Bullitt Chase Scene in Lego Bricks
by Gregory Smith

Bullitt hotel scene
by Gregory Smith



My research showed me the specifics of this amazing automobile and what the movie it came from was all about. Then I was lucky enough to attend the New York Auto Show. If you have never been, the New York Auto Show is a fabulous collection of vehicles from all different manufacturers and their marks. The cars featured there are future car models known as concept cars. Imagine my awe when I was treated to see the 2019 Bullitt Mustang in person at the show! I took multiple pictures of the car and fell in love. Upon returning home from the car show I eagerly added Bullitt, the movie, to the family’s Netflix queue. I was ecstatic when it came and watched it with the family. The movie was amazing!

2019 Bullitt Mustang original drawing
by Gregory Smith



First, I recreated several scenes from the movie in Lego, one of my favorite mediums to work. That kept me busy for a good while. Eventually I joined the Art Club in my Middle School and began drawing my passion. My drawings of the Ford Bullitt, both the 1968 and the 2019, were so well-received I decided to explore drawing other Fords like the Ford GT.

Ford GT original drawing
by Gregory Smith


It is such a joy for me to draw Fords - and presumably other automobiles - that I am offering my services for sale this summer. If you have a car, Ford or otherwise, you would like hand drawn in ebony pencil, then please send me a message. I will be taking orders until August 15th.

All drawings will be unframed and there will be shipping cost for the buyer. All car drawings will be on a 18”x24” piece of paper unless buyer has a specific request. Ebony drawings will run $150 USD. If a client would like their drawing colored used colored pencils the cost will be $175 USD. Also, I do backgrounds for the cars. A drawing entirely with ebony, including the background, is $200 USD. An entirely colored drawing, background and all, will cost $225 USD.

Harry Potter House Banners original artwork
by Gregory Smith


Also, I will be selling Harry Potter symbol drawings for all the fans out there. All Harry Potter symbol drawings will be on a 8.5”x11” piece of paper unless buyer has any specific requests. The cost is $20 USD. All drawings will be unframed and there will be shipping costs for the buyer.

I would like to mention that I am a professional artist who has sold his artwork for several years. I have also donated my artwork to the St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital for a charity auction.

Serious inquiries only. I can do other subjects and will work with clients on specific projects they envision.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment